72″ Single Tube
Our 72″ single frame is built for customers that require the same cutting power of the 72″ square frame, but also accommodates the slashing operations of a different style of high volume sawing and the ability to cut multiple lengths of wood.
- 72″ blade w/ 30 carbide insert teeth
- Parker F12-150 saw motor w/ overhung bearing
- Flip-style butt plate w/ dual cylinders
- Adjustable butt plate (manual or hydraulic slide)
- Tail section available
- Heavy-duty saw guard
- Parker High-pressure inline filter
- Proven hydraulic components
- Pull behind or ground saw configuration
- Pressures: up to 6,000 p.s.i.