60″ Square Frame
Our 60″ square frame slasher has evolved from the first day our fabrication crew launched in 1980 to current customer accommodations. This Saw is designed for each logging operation to efficiently cut countless cords of standard length wood – without having costly downtime.
- 60″ Blade w/ 30 carbide insert teeth – 1200 RPM MAX
- Parker F12-150 saw motor
- Fixed flip-type butt plate w/ dual cylinders
- Heavy-duty saw guard
- Rubber bumper saw arm stop
- Consistent bolt sizing
- Parker High-pressure inline filter
- Pull behind or ground saw configuration
- Pressures: up to 6,000 p.s.i.
- Bearing carrier(optional)
- Butt plate set at customer’s specifications