HANFAB 60" SQUARE FRAME
Our 60" square frame slasher has evolved from the first day our fabrication crew launched in 1980 to current customer accommodations. This Saw is designed for each logging operation to efficiently cut countless cords of standard length wood – without having costly downtime.
- 60" Blade w/ 30 carbide kodiak insert teeth
- Volvo 150 motor
- Fixed flip-type butt plate w/ dual cylinders
- Heavy-duty saw guard
- Rubber bumper saw arm stop
- Consistent bolt sizing
- High-pressure inline filter
- Tire Sizes: 11L-16, 8:25-15, 10:00-15, 10:00-20
- Pressures: up to 6,000 p.s.i.
- Bearing carrier(optional)
- Butt plate set at customer's specifications